VC007 Jungle Abstractions: The Lion: In our very first printing of 150 patterns, the piecing order in the diagram is incorrect. If your pattern contains a sheet of paper with the piecing instructions on it, on the diagram, 21 and 20 are switched, as well as 32 and 31. The templates are all correct. The fabric placements are all correct. Please feel free to email us for a PDF of the new diagram. It is a very small switch of two sets of numbers and you might not even notice it!
If your pattern has the piecing instructions printed on the inside cover of the folder, it is perfection. Enjoy!
Tutorials & Informational Posts
- Quilt Along - Introduction & Tools
- Quilt Along - Bunny
- Quilt Along - Falcon
- Quilt Along - Stag
- Quilt Along - Surprise Block #1 - Field Mouse
- Quilt Along - Surprise Block #2 - Trillium
- Quilt Along - Surprise Block #3 - Wild Carrot
- Quilt Along - Surprise Block #4 - Hummingbird
- Quilt Along - Surprise Block #5 - Pinecone
Click the links below to open PDFs in a new window. Print, save, enjoy!